Web Development Website, The Face of Your Business
In this age of digitization, irrespective of whether your business is big or small if you don’t have your website, you are probably losing a lot of opportunities for your business.
Before saying that the website is the face of your business let us understand why is having a website so important.
- People typically start their journey of buying the products by doing research about the company and its products and the reviews available on the internet.
- Studies show that 81% of people search online. So, if you don’t have a website for your business, the chances of showing up on the search engine results page (SERP) are zero.
- Displaying your products and services in a descriptive and attractive way using interesting images and videos not only helps your customers understand what your business is all about but also gives hesitant customers a sort of confidence in your company.
- Websites are easily accessible since the users have 24*7 accesses to the internet. People preferably do not like to work after midnight but they definitely don’t mind shopping.
- With platforms like WordPress, it is extremely easy and cost effective to develop a website. Had it been the conventional marketing, promoting your business would have been much difficult and expensive.
- It doesn’t matter if your business is big or small if the content on your website is optimized according to the important keywords and your website even be ranked higher than the big companies in your industry.
All of the above points tell you that your website is a huge part of your marketing effort. Let us understand it like this when you go for a meeting, a presentation or even in a family function, you don’t just get up and reach there in an informal or shabby appearance. You get ready properly since you know the importance of creating an impression.
Same holds true for your website.
You cannot just casually develop a website. You have to keep it professional and polished. It must be updated regularly to keep up with the industry norms and consistently engage your customers.
A website establishes your credibility as a business. The businesses that still do not have a website seem to create an image which says that the company is not serious about developing their business and hence lose a great number of customers.
As a customer what is the first thing that you do when you want to buy a product? You surely go to the web and search for the product. Now, what if there are 10 companies offering the same product? How would you choose the company? You would choose the company based on their website and the reviews.
Statistics suggest that it takes merely 4 seconds for the customers to decide to stay or leave the page. Therefore having an attractive, informative, professional and engaging website holds significant importance in this competitive era.
Your website tells a lot about your company and people judge your company on your website. Customers generally buy the product due to the following things:
- The credibility of the company
- Feedbacks and reviews about the company and the products
- The buzz about the product
- The ranking of your website on the Search engines
All the above things are part of your website development efforts.
Hence, it is imperative for every business to have a website.